Erekle joined the organization in 2009 and worked on the study of Georgia's key state and non-state institutions as part of the National Integrity System Assessment in 2009-2011. He currently manages TI Georgia's research projects on anti-corruption reforms.
Erekle holds master's degree in International Relations and worked for the US National Democratic Institute, the BBC Monitoring Service and the Caucasus Institute for Peace, Democracy and Development before joining TI Georgia.
- Analyzing Competition in Georgia
- Competition environment and transparent state procurement in Georgia
- Georgian Anti-Corruption Council and Georgia’s international anti-corruption obligations
- Government-business relations and revolving door regulations
- National Integrity System (NIS) Assessment
- Promoting a transparent healthcare sector in Georgia