Support TI Georgia with a donation
You can help to strengthen transparency and accountability in Georgia by supporting the work of Transparency International Georgia with a donation.
If you are interested in volunteering for TI Georgia or would like to provide any in-kind contributions to our work, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WAYS TO DONATE:
- Using your credit card or ATM/Bancomat card
- Social micro-donations via Flattr
- Via bank transfer
- Please see our donation policy
Using your credit card, PayPal or ATM/Bancomat card
You can give to TI Georgia using Ammado's charity donation system. This tool allows you to use your debit card, credit card or PayPal (which is otherwise not available in Georgia) to make a one-time contribution or to set up regular donations. We deeply appreciate any contribution and are especially grateful for regular contributions.
Fees: Ammado deducts a 5% fee from all donations.
You can use Flattr to give microdonations to TI Georiga.
Fees: Flattr has granted us a charity account, exempting us from paying fees to them for being flattred. We are charged a 1% transaction cost when moving collected funds to our Georgian bank account.
Via bank transfer
Transparency International Georgia
TBC Bank (7. Marjanishvili st, 0102 Tbilisi, Georgia)
Bank account for USD EUR GBP:
Bank account for GEL:
Our donation policy:
- We accept contributions from individuals, the private sector and other entities – monetary or in-kind – as long as this acceptance does not infringe our independence to persue our mission or endager our integrity or reputation.
- We do not accept donations from political parties, politicians or entities connected with political actors.
- We do not want to jeopardize our reputation for honesty, openness, and integrity by receiving funding from sources that were perceived to be pursuing activities inconsistent with TI Georgia's mission.
- When receiving funding from private sector actors, this does not imply any endorsement of a donating company's policies or record. We do not accept donations from companies that have been found to have engaged in corruption unless the company can demonstrate that this was a violation of the company's policies, that the breach of these policies is being addressed in an appropriate manner, or that its policies have been amended to prevent a similar violation in future.
- We disclose all donations of more than Euro 1,000 (equivalent) on our website and in our Annual Reports.
- Any donation to TI Georgia must be able to stand up to public scrutiny. Our independence requires that a donor may be subject to the same criticism by TI Georgia as any other organization on a comparable situation.
If you would like to get in touch with us about a possible donation or any other form of cooperation, or if you have any questions about the work we do, don't hesitate to contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
When we receive a donation from you, we will be happy to provide you with a letter confirming your contribution.
Thank you for your support!