Director of the State Agency for Supporting Employment fails to declare property and income
Director of the State Agency for Supporting Employment Nino Veltauri failed to disclose her salary and her family’s real estate in her 2022 asset declaration.
Veltauri and her spouse, Tamaz Gvantseladze are in possession of 7 non-declared real estate entities:
- An apartment in Tbilisi, Choporti Street – 78.40 m2
- An apartment in Tbilisi, Agladze Street – 96.13 m2
- An attic in Tbilisi, Agladze Street – 84 m2
- A garage in Tbilisi, Agladze Street – 25.46 m2
- An Apartment in Kobuleti, Chakvi Settlement – 85.53 m2
- Semi-basement in Kobuleti, Chakvi Settlement - 21.16 m2
- Land in Chiatura, Village Ikhtvisi – 1,590 m2
Part of the Ministry of Health, the State Agency for Supporting Employment was founded in January 2020 and Veltauri has been acting as its director ever since.